Wednesday, May 9, 2012

kemmner torneau dress watch

Sometime in 2011, I stumbled upon a German watchmaker who sold handcrafted time pieces through an eBay storefront. At the time I had convinced myself that I needed a dress watch for business-related matters, and perhaps even a less expensive wrist option for travel needs than the Longines Master Collection watch that Emmelle had gotten me just a few months earlier. During a random night of online surfing (possible offline boozing), I accidentally clicked the Buy option and lo and behold, I added this price-friendly automatic watch to my collection.

It's nothing too special, but I think terrific value for anyone who might be considering an entry-level automatic movement watch not willing to pay the normal price tag. I do find the black leather strap to be a bit clunky - it took weeks for the leather to become even supple enough to easily close the metal clasp.

kemmner tonneau dress watch (2)

kemmner tonneau dress watch

Thanks for stopping by!

Return to the GreensandBrowns home page.

No comments: