Saturday, February 11, 2012

longines master collection L2 693.4

Several months ago, Emmelle bought me my first automatic watch, I mean timepiece, as a late engagement gift. It's the greatest gift I have ever received, and even months later, I find myself gazing upon it lovingly. We (I) shouldn't covet material possessions, but I can't help it. It's a beautiful watch and will be a prized piece in my collection.

I've been meaning to take some pictures of the Longines Master Collection piece since I first strapped it on my wrist. Here are a few shots:

longines master collection L 696.2 

44mm, alligator leather strap with clasp. I'm pretty sure we will soon go into a fashion direction where big face timepieces go out of style. I will rue the day. Let's hold off on that trend for as long as possible. The blue hands are a nice contrast against the white face and dark Arabic numerals.

longines master collection L 696.2 
And here is the glorious back of the L2 693.4 chronograph. Stainless steel with sapphire crystal case. The movement is an L696 in-house movement that provides over 40 hours of power reserve.

 longines master collection L 696.2 (back) 

Return to the GreensandBrowns home page.

No comments: