Friday, May 4, 2012

christopher nolan's batman franchise

We are a little over two months away from the release of Christopher Nolan's third and final installment of his Batman treatment - The Dark Knight Rises. After foolishly thinking that the Star Wars prequels would be the last time I obsessed over the plots and spoilers of a soon-to-be-released film, along came Nolan's trilogy masterpiece. Now, at 31, I devote a few web minutes each day to learn about the latest rumors and storyline updates. I've flip-flopped multiple times on whether I should learn every minutia of detail or wait to be pleasantly surprised upon viewing. I actually want both. Mr. Nolan - please make this happen.

Anyway, for posterity's sake, the three trailers (for me to watch incessantly over the next two months).

Teaser trailer:





Second trailer:





Third trailer:




Thanks for stopping by!

Return to the GreensandBrowns home page.

No comments: