Sunday, May 6, 2012

reclaimed wood dining table

wooden duck dining table

I've done a poor job of posting updates as our new home rapidly changes. I don't really know how to expand on that thought - I just haven't. Every week, something is unpacked, a small furniture piece is acquired, an accent is delivered. Now there are considerations for an accent wall, multiple rugs, art work that will help define our design style (shouldn't it be the other way around?). I'm resigned to the notion that our home will never be 'complete'. Even if we fill every corner with a desired piece, I'm certain we'll have wistful feelings to replace with something fresh. It won't ever be over.

While I say that, I'm hopeful that our dining set purchase will last us for many years to come. I've always fancied a bench and the rustic look works very well in our space. It's a reclaimed wood piece from Wooden Duck in Berkeley. There is my shout out. While we are accustomed to eating meals together in front of the TV, it's been a highly functional furniture piece when guests are over. 


Thanks for stopping by!

Return to the GreensandBrowns home page.

No comments: