Friday, December 3, 2010

victorinox montreal wallet (swiss army) for my bottom

Christmas gift idea #3. Now, I want to make one thing clear while I spend the better part of this month sharing cool guy accessories. I'm going to own all of these specific items at some point, so don't actually go buy it for somebody who is not a principle contributor of this blog. That's just bad form and entirely unoriginal.

These ideas are meant to be purely inspirational.

Anyway, during my recent visit to Munich Germany, I had a layover in Zurich, Switzerland and couldn't get over how cool the Swiss logo/emblem/insignia is. Even their passports are awesome. So I instantly became an ardent fan of Victorinox (Swiss Army), not to be confused with Wenger, and I'd like to get my hands on just about everything that carries its beautiful emblem.

Thus, I was excited to find that they have an ultra-slim wallet in their Altius 2.0 Collection - the Montreal. The price is very reasonable, and I love how minimalistic it is.

There are only two types of guys in the world - hoarders who collect all kinds of business cards and receipts into their ever-growing wallets and minimalists who aim to have a wallet as thin as possible. There was even a Seinfeld episode that covered this dichotomy. I'm part of the latter fraternity, and one of my life's passions is to continue to reduce my wallet size - until it's invisible and we can all just scan our thumbs for identification and purchasing needs.

But my thumb doesn't have a Swiss logo on it. Shame.

I hear that the Montreal makes for an excellent birthday gift (especially when one's birthday is relatively soon after the Christmas holidays and it doesn't make sense to buy consecutive gifts that empty the checking account).

Thanks for stopping by.

Return to the GreensandBrowns home page.

No comments: