Monday, December 6, 2010

camper industrial boots for my barking dogs

Editor's note: There are times when Blogger doesn't do what I want it to do. For instance, this ridiculously large and ugly font. Shame on you Blogspot, please find this post and rectify it.

After a day of rest (decreed by the good Lord), I'm back to continue our countdown to a shiny and material Christmas.

What else could perfectly complement my business trip to the UK this week than to pamper my feet with a pair of British-made boots?

I'm generally not a fan of shoe laces, so the Camper Industrial ankle boots just barely make the grade. But I'm a fan of the urban nature of this pair; they offer a grittiness not found in some of Camper's more whimsical lines.

I hope I don't run into a Camper store in London.

Thanks for stopping by.

Return to the GreensandBrowns home page.

No comments: