Friday, December 5, 2008

congratulations, sister shins



I give myself a much deserved pat on the back for completing a 10 week course at UC Berkeley Extension
(Essentials of Marketing) this past Tuesday. This impressive feat was only bettered by the academic accomplishments of the Shin sisters in recent weeks.

Carolyn Shin

Big props to Carolyn Shin for completing her University of California application. You can find her reaction to finishing the task here. I completed the same task exactly ten years ago but I can't remember the process at all. Her entire application process was online; I recall signing up for Freshman year classes over the phone. The hard part is over, little sister. Now, let's watch the acceptance letters roll in. I will miss you more than you know.

Susan Shin, J.D., Esq.

Kudos to Susan Shin for passing the California Bar exam. Here's the most impressive part - during the preparation period, there were no emotional outbursts, not a single tear. Nice work sister Susan for internalizing the crazy. Please buy me something.

Congrats, ladies.

Return to GreensandBrowns home page.


No comments: