Monday, November 17, 2008

nikon d60 has landed

Look very carefully. You can see the ball flying perfectly down the middle.


Well, I finally did it.

I bought a Nikon D60 DSLR.

There were a multitude of factors that led to this somewhat impulse purchase two Saturdays ago:
Clearly, I had no choice but to realize this purchase. I sought out the advice of a co-worker, photographer extraordinaire. He recommended starter DSLR models from the Nikon and Cannon product lines. I adopted his brand choice and went with Nikon. 

In the 1+ week that I have owned this camera, I have some stats to share:
  • ~5% success rate of decent photos to snapped pictures
  • 100% annoyance from friends
  • 1 jealous Caroyln Shin
  • 1 lost camera lens cover (I am alleging that it was stolen)
  • 1 drop (in a soft patch of dirt thankfully)
  • 0 understanding of Aperture, Shutter...
This is going to be fun!

Cathy Shin surprisingly approves of the new toy.

Return to GreensandBrowns home page.

No comments: