Friday, November 12, 2010

nikon d60 is back

My brain is filling up with a lot of different entry ideas, content that I'd like to make sure I record for future reading. And I've got a trusty tool back to help tell those stories.

I am excited to announce that my coveted Nikon D60 is back in my life...just a cool $160 out of my pocket to replace broken/missing part(s). Why the vagueness of the issue? Because I have no idea what happened myself. I UPS'ed the damn thing to Nikon and they reached out with a price quote via email. No explanation. But I'm happy to have it again and start snapping away.

And now, I'll be storing my new photos on a new work laptop - the Dell Latitude E6410. Why do I mention this? I'm simply curious as to the technologies that we'll be using in years to come. Will we laugh at the prehistoric gadgets that I'm referring to in this post? Will all of our digital consumption and usage evolve into virtual sphere?

Some fine questions to ponder on what is turning into a sunny, idyllic November afternoon in San Francisco.

Return to the GreensandBrowns home page.

No comments: