Wednesday, November 3, 2010

cufflinks of the awesome variety

About a week ago, I wrote a quick note about my reluctance to grow older. Reluctance isn't the right word; I'm a staunch believer that we, I should say I, won't become an adult until I am responsible for a child. If and only then will I be forced to think about something other than whether Star Wars VII, VIII and IX will be realized on the big screen.

Nevertheless, it's not like I can sit at home in my pajamas and eat massive quantities of cereal all day, right? I've got bills to pay and Batman shirts to buy. And to continue to pursue a leisurely lifestyle, I continue to see an evolution in my professional life - increased responsibilities, more oversight of projects and resources, greater accountability, even undesirable changes in my work attire. It's completely antithetical to how I like to be in my personal sedentary life.

But I can protest playfully. Check out my latest obsession; bad ass cufflinks:

Ninja cufflinks (waiting for somebody to read this before Christmas)

Thanks for stopping by. I promise to right something more substantial shortly. Oh, please let me know if you see some great cufflinks out there on the internets.

Return to the GreensandBrowns home page.

3 comments:

Monica said...

you are a juvenile. so handsome though. ML

Monica said...

you are a juvenile. so handsome though. ML

Monica said...

you're welcome.