Wednesday, October 22, 2008

asics onitsuka tiger - mexico 66

What a great idea. Please let me know what you think, ML (this may lead to my first ever blog comments). I meandered into my neighborhood shoe store on the way home from work and ended up making an impulse purchase. I did need shoes but I had no idea that I would be concluding the day with a new pair of kicks.

I like these, right?


I am a sucker for any pair of shoes that don't have laces. Hooray for velcro!


Plus, all hesitancy was swept away when I saw the sweet, sweet "Tiger" tabs at the heels. I am certain to be void of any buyer's remorse as I constantly remind myself I'm walking in Tigers. I also dig the modest Japanese flair in these sneakers. 

Nicely done. Kudos to the consumer as well. Viva La Raza!


This is as artistic as it gets for me:



Return to GreensandBrowns home page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, lots of pictures of your new shoes.