Monday, March 7, 2011

mobile uploads

Did you know that you can take pictures on your mobile phone and either upload/email them to your computer or directly share it through a social media platform? Of course you didn't; that's why I'm around to teach you these things. What a great time to be alive, right now, in 2011, where we can for the very first time, start to pilot this fascinating technology.

korean air stewardesses

I accompanied my parents on Saturday morning to meet an acquaintance from Korea at the Union Square Hilton Hotel. I'd never been there before but knew that it's frequented largely by international travelers. While seated in a quiet section of the lobby, I noticed a large congregation of Korean Air stewardesses form a huddle around their pilot to my left. There were probably about 15 young ladies reviewing itineraries and giggling at the captain's lame jokes (I actually didn't hear a word he said).

2012 honda civic

Cars were cleared by the city on Emmelle's street on Sunday due to a Honda commercial. We got a sneak peak at the 2012 Civic; I can't wait to see if we can recognize her neighborhood when the spots (I'm assuming they are for local dealerships) air.

Thanks for stopping by!

Return to the GreensandBrowns home page.

No comments: