Saturday, March 5, 2011

may 21, 2011 - someone else's perspective

Emmelle and I just booked our honeymoon travel to Paris, France. However, I stumbled upon this CNN video which suggests that Paris won't be around after our wedding date - neither will planes, the sky or anything. That's tough; I've always considered the honeymoon to be a just reward for all of the planning and preparation that has consumed this past year.

It would be extremely helpful to know when exactly the rapture will arrive on May 21. I'm really hoping that we'll be able to squeeze in the father-son dance that I've been rehearsing. This also severely jeopardizes the planned talent show portion of the reception.



Thanks for stopping by!

Return to the GreensandBrowns home page.

1 comment:

Little Sister said...

this is not funny. we both know this is happening.