Thursday, February 10, 2011

engagement photo session with jason wu

I've made it a point not to use GreensandBrowns as a medium to share a bunch of photos, but just this once (at least until my wedding day, I have kids or a bunch of other events I'm not considering), I'm breaking that rule now.

Last week, we met our wedding photographer for our engagement photo session. His website can be found here. The session is really meant to accomplish two things. First, of course, we (Emmelle) needed some engagement photos to do some stuff with them. Secondly, and just as important, our photographer used this valuable time to acclimate us to his shooting and directorial style and get us comfortable with the camera. It goes without saying that I'm a natural in front of any type of lense; Emmelle had a little difficulty expressing affectionate with an onlooker, but did a great job as the day went on. She'll be ready on her special day.

PaulMonica-034

PaulMonica-008

PaulMonica-096

PaulMonica-095

PaulMonica-105

If you're interested, a few more photos can be seen on my Flickr page. There you can see my sweet Batman cufflinks and pair of Tom kicks that I wore for this day. You know, because you care about these things. Big thanks to our photographer for a great day. He really did help us become more comfortable and the complementary nude session that followed went smoothly (Emmelle wasn't available for that one). We're really glad he's shooting our wedding.

Thanks for stopping by!

Return to the
GreensandBrowns home page.

No comments: