Friday, April 22, 2011

changes

Changes. Not so much about the big sweeping changes that are taking place, but little details during the wedding ceremony and reception are on my mind today. It's like a move re-shoot - when you are able to see disparate pieces come together for the whole, sometimes they complement each other perfectly, sometimes not so much. I'm sure this will be a key component of the remaining pieces of our planning over the next, ahem, 29 days.

My thought du jour has been all about the wedding recessional song, the rousing number that will take our wedding party back down the aisle with Emmelle and me following closely behind as husband and wife. Our music team, especially Wonq, has quietly suffered through my wild aspirations of closing with a Beatles medley.

I don't think it's going to work.

So my new thought that we will attempt to bring to fruition:



Can this work?!?!?!

While we are here, I should mention the following as well:

Bridal party entrance: I Want You Back
Bride and groom entrance: Dope Nose

(I haven't been able to get Emmelle to approve a more suitable Groom's March as of yet).

Thanks for stopping by.

Return to the GreensandBrowns home page.

No comments: