Sunday, October 3, 2010

empire state of mind

Apologies for such a trite title, but really, I haven't been able to shake off some of the good vibes of the Big Apple in two recent trips for work. And I've noticed that my intent to write about every day of a trip to Korea 4 months ago is preventing me from writing at all. Or it might be the fact that my Nikon D60 died during that trip, and I have taken no quality images since (This also means that my life has come to a complete halt. After all, if you can't look at pictures and video, it's like it never happened right?)

Thus, I must turn to my mediocre HTC Hero to keep the memory bank open.

It seems that the older I get, each visit to NYC leaves me more and more blown away. It is truly an experience unlike any other big city in the United States. And perhaps most importantly, these business trips have afforded me some fair flexibility in my dining choices. A recent list of epicurean conquests.


Anyway, here are some lame, low-res shots of Momofuku Noodle Bar.

IMAG0039.jpg

IMAG0037.jpg

Thanks for stopping by.

Return to the GreensandBrowns home page.

No comments: