Thursday, December 8, 2011

susan & yosup wedding reception presentation

Back in August, Mean Miss Colonel Mustard and her beau (we don't know his name yet) wed. Their wedding was filled with white flowers and what not.

But the three reception speeches presented by their three dear siblings were easily the most compelling and lasting moments of a truly special day. After laughter and tear-filled speeches (and song) from the Best Man and Maid of Honor, I took my (unwelcome) turn
at the mic. It should be noted that Emmelle suggested that we cancel my presentation due to being behind schedule for nearly the entire day. But that was the fault of the priest and his terribly long ceremony. "Wouldn't it be better to trim the First Dance and cake cutting tradition?" I challenged.

And you know what? The Best Man (Togna) and I had so many gulps of blended whiskey before our speeches (to best prepare ourselves to slur our words and take forever on stage) that by the time the late night activities commenced, I was not in any mental state to remember a First Dance or cake cutting. Alas, all great things are overly planned, eagerly anticipated...and vanish.

The presentation below is slightly modified from the original, as I had to compensate for some PowerPoint animations that cannot be viewed on SlideShare.



Thanks for stopping by!

Return to the GreensandBrowns home page.

1 comment:

Mr. Joo said...

Still brings a smile to my face! Thanks best man and all for making our day!