Sunday, May 16, 2010

old spice body blocker

In my humble opinion (or "IMHO" as they say in online forums), there's no form of praise that an artist/composer can be lauded with that's greater than someone thinking to themselves, "Man, I wish I had thought of that."

I imagine this is exactly what's taking place in the advertising world these days with the best ad campaign going - the Old Spice commercials. And you know what's just as good? Check out these amazing video descriptions on the site. You can find the full list here: http://www.oldspice.com/videos/
  • Punches stop people, Odor Blocker stops odor, and parachutes stop drag race cars. This commercial illustrates two of those three points.
  • Welcome to the wildly powerful world of Odor Blocker Body Wash. I hope you're into explosions.
  • You can spend the next fifteen seconds of your life watching a man and a tiger scream together or you can be an idiot.
  • This Odor Blocker TV commercial would have won the presidential election if it were over 35 years old, born in America and a person.
  • Don't smell like sunsets and baby powder. Smell like jet fighters and punching.
Man, I wish I had thought of those...

Return to the GreensandBrowns home page.

1 comment:

saebom said...

i love the smell of punching.